Friday, September 18, 2009

Well, I've finally managed to get all of the items I purchased at the bead shows in Tucson last Friday inventoried - now I just have to put them away.

I'm been promising to post the color of the day from the Pantone Colorstrology so I guess I best do that.

Today's color is "Tabasco" = analytical, powerful, discriminating.

Your serious and persistent nature ensures a substantial amount of success. Youare not afraid to work hard and you go after your goals with a relentless drive. Many people born on this day are serious in nature and carry a great deal of responsibility. A fun and loving spirit should be cultivated and embraced. Your personal color combines passion with duty. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with the color Tabasco helps you see and hear with your heaert where truth and happiness reside.

I hope that everyone with a birthday today - has a really great day.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment